Information that Hack My Org Collects from You
Hack My Org directly collects information when you:
- Sign up for a Hack My Org user account and create a user profile;
- Enroll and participate in the online course;
- Purchase a product or service (for example, Verified Certificates);
- Send email messages to Hack My Org(including messages to learner support);
- Participate in user surveys; and
- Participate in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on the Hack My Org Site.
We also indirectly collects usage information about your visit to the Hack My Org site (the “Site”), as explained in the section below titled Cookies and Tracking Technologies. Hack My Org does not itself collect or store financial account numbers or identification issued by a governmental entity, employer, or other authority.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE SITE
- Based on your cookie settings, Hack My Org tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Hack My Org site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
- Hack may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software you used when accessing the Site, and Hack My Org may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and we may track and collect information from emails that we send to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
If you have privacy concerns, have disclosed data you would prefer to keep private, or would like to access the Personal Information that we maintain about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
We care about the security of your personal data and we employ commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, use, loss, or destruction by users inside and outside the organization, including encrypting payments you make on our Website using SSL. You should be aware, however, that no transmission of data over the internet is ever 100% secure and that there is always a risk of unauthorized third parties unlawfully intercepting or accessing your information. As such, you provide us with your information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for. We may retain your personal information for a longer period if we have a legal obligation to, or in the event of a complaint, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or other requirements.
HOW TO CONTACT US
August 3, 2020